The Master User Code can assign secondary user codes, which are identified by “User Numbers” when their codes are assigned. You can assign up to 14 user codes.
1. With the system in the disarmed state, select the “Tools” icon from the second page of the Home Screen. The system displays the Keypad screen.
2. Enter your 4-digit Master User Code. The system displays the Master User programming screen.
3. Select the “Users” icon. The system displays the Master User screen.
4. Select the “Add New” key. The system displays the User screen.
5. Select the “Name” key. The system displays a keyboard.
6. If desired, you can enter a User Name. Select the “Clear” key and then enter up to 10 characters of text.
7. Once you are finished, select “Done”. The system displays the Keypad screen.
8. Enter the 4-digit code for the new user followed by “Done”. The system returns to the Users Programming screen. The new User is displayed, and along with ****, appears in the User Code field.
9. If a Z-Wave door lock is installed, select the “Z-Wave Lock Control” key to enable the User. The system toggles between “No” and “Yes”. When “Yes” is selected, the User Code will be synchronized with all enrolled Z-Wave door locks allowing the same User Code to be used at the door locks.
10. If “Yes” is selected, the system displays the “Z-Wave Unlocking Door” key.
11. Select the “Z-Wave Unlocking Door” key. The system toggles between “Disabled” and “Disarm”. When “Yes” is selected, entering a valid User Code with Z-Wave Lock Control enabled at the door lock will disarm the system.
12. Once the user programming is complete, select “Save”. The system returns to the Users screen and the new user is shown.